Thursday 9 May 2013

INTERJECTION! PROBLEM WITH SIZE!

I have found after just a few drawing experiments that I have to rethink the size in which I create the original imagery!

I am usually used to drawing on a smaller scale in general and if I work bigger than A4, my work has to be incredibly detailed to fill space.
This does not translate well with my Nikahrat character. Because her linework frame is so simple, she looks ill- drawn and flat. Any environmental and background work also loses fine qualities.

My ink environments previous are maximum A4 size originally so, in light of this, I am drawing everything in a scale that I feel comfortable with. I will then scan components in at a higher quality dpi and piece together on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.