Thursday 9 May 2013

Some examples of my scenery and environments...

Here are my current environment backgrounds and aspects that I want to use in my final Nikahrat pages.

I decided to go along with the Mr Gauky style of detailed, yet simple black outlines as it will enhance the Nikahrat's oddness, therefore showing she shouldn't really belong in this world.




A nice personal touch, I think, is the fact that the places depicted are from photographs of places that mean something to me.
Top to bottom:
  - One of the buildings on the university FCH campus.
  - The building I always walk by every day as I go into town and university.
  - One of the back streets in Angouleme, France, where I spent three days at the BD festival. It was a huge turnaround point for me in my professional career.
  - The street and house that I have lived in for my final year at university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.